The Delphix Ecosystem provides various offerings to connect your data sources, scale DevOps automation, and implement complex application solutions with the Delphix Platform.
Organizations streamline manually intensive processes through automated workflows to ensure mission-critical applications are managed and run in a smooth, effective manner. However, complexities arise when it comes to using relevant and scoped testing data in a flexible and compliant way. This can be a daunting or impossible task without premade solutions or guidance.
Pairing Delphix's market-leading Masking and Virtualization capabilities with the Delphix Ecosystem's offerings can help organizations improve TDM practices and help practitioners implement them. The ecosystem proves that TDM practices can be implemented in even the most advanced app development and test scenarios.
View the ecosystem list to learn how data sets can be synced with Delphix, incorporated into DevOps pipelines, or managed in complex application frameworks.
- Integrations incorporate the Delphix Platform into DevOps toolchains to supercharge pipelines. These offerings leverage the 3rd-party tool's native framework to incorporate seamlessly into an application team's workflow.
- Solutions are product packages and best practices to implement TDM in specific application frameworks, such as Salesforce and SAP. These offerings contain multiple components, such as Connectors, Accelerators, and Templates, to offer a streamlined implementation experience.
- Delphix offerings are included in enterprise support service plans. If Delphix determines that the root cause of a problem is due to the 3rd party software, the support ticket will be closed, we will provide our findings, and you will be directed to resolve the issue directly with that 3rd party provider.
- Community offerings follow the Delphix Open Source Community Guidelines. If you submit a support ticket regarding a community integration, it will be immediately closed with a redirection to the community guidelines and its open-source forum.
- Partner offerings are maintained by another company in our partner ecosystem. If you submit a support ticket regarding a partner integration, it will be immediately closed with a redirection to that partner’s support statement.
Please consult the offerings documentation page for support specifics. For any other questions, bugs, or feature requests contact us at support.delphix.com.